WS 2014/15 - Tutorials to the lecture
Physics beyond the Standard Model
||Prof. Dr. M. Mühlleitner
||Fr ||11:30 - 13:00 ||Kl. HS B
- From October 31 on lecture moved to Kl. HS B.
- No lectures on January 9, 23 and 30.
Additional lectures as replacement on
|Tuesday, ||January 13 ||}||17:30-19:00 10/1
|Tuesday, ||January 27
||Dr. M. Rauch
||Fr ||09:45 - 11:15 ||3/1
- The tutorial on October 31 starts only at 10:30.
- No tutorial on January 23.
Additional tutorial as replacement on January 30, 11:30-13:00, Kl. HS B, instead of the lecture
(in addition to the normal one just before)
- The tutorial on February 6 takes place in room 12/1.
"Scheine" are now ready and available in the ITP secretary (Fr. Weiß, 12/5, Mo-Fr, 10:00-16:30).
CERN: "Können die Welt besser verstehen" (in German)
Report in the ZDF-Morgenmagazin on Nov 13 with Prof. Mühlleitner
Contents of the lecture (preliminary)
- 2-Higgs Doublet Model
- Supersymmetry: MSSM and NMSSM
- Composite Higgs
- S. Kanemura, Y. Okada, E. Senaha und C.-P. Yuan,
Phys. Rev. D 70, 115002 (2004) [hep-ph/0408364]
- J.F. Gunion, H. Haber, G. Kane und S. Dawson, "The Higgs Hunter’s Guide", Perseus Books, 1990
- A. Djouadi, Phys. Rept. 457 (2008) 1 [hep-ph/0503172] (SM) und
Phys. Rept. 459 (2008) 1 [hep-ph/0503173] (MSSM)
- M. Maniatis, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 25 (2010) 3505 [arXiv:0906.0777 [hep-ph]] (NMSSM)
- U. Ellwanger, C. Hugonie und A. M. Teixeira, Phys. Rept. 496 (2010) 1 [arXiv:0910.1785 [hep-ph]] (NMSSM)
- R. Contino, arXiv:1005.4269 [hep-ph] (Composite Higgs)
April 15, 2015