Research Group of Prof. Dr. Gudrun Heinrich
General research field
Precision calculations and their applications to Collider Physics
- Higgs physics:
- shedding light on the Higgs potential through Higgs boson pair production
- study of anomalous couplings in the Higgs sector within Effective Field Theory
- higher order corrections in the Higgs sector
- Monte Carlo programs for precision phenomenology
- Heavy quarks and the Higgs boson
- higher order perturbative calculations
- hints of physics beyond the Standard Model in the top-Higgs sector
- Development of novel methods for precision calculations
- automation of two-loop amplitude calculations
- calculation of multi-loop Feynman diagrams
- mathematical aspects of Feynman diagrams
* pySecDec: a program to factorize the poles from dimensionally regulated
parameter integrals and to evaluate them numerically. It can be used for
multi-loop integrals as well as other multi-dimensional parameter integrals.
- current pySecDec collaboration:
Gudrun Heinrich, Stephen Jones, Matthias Kerner,
Andres Poldaru, Johannes Schlenk, Emilio Villa
- former members: Sophia Borowka, Jonathon Carter, Stephan Jahn, Tom Zirke
NLO corrections to Higgs boson pair production with full top quark mass
dependence, including anomalous couplings
to generate and evaluate multi-leg one-loop amplitudes,
within and beyond the Standard Model.
* golem95: one-loop library of scalar and tensor integrals (written in Fortran95).
computes the QCD contributions to event shapes and jet rates in
electron-positron annihilation at parton level to order $\alpha_s^3$. For three-jet production
and related observables, this corresponds to NNLO corrections.